i dunno how I'm gonna do it BUT i know i can because i know i have a God who will help me through these 6 weeks.i have a God who healed the blind and rose Jesus from the dead 2000 years ago.The same God then and the same God now.
Who am I to doubt that He is incapable to bring out the best of me in these 6 weeks!
I know He can and i know He will.
Who am I to doubt that He is incapable to bring out the best of me in these 6 weeks!
I know He can and i know He will.
*
*
" Commit to the Lord everything you do.
Then your plans will succeed. "
(proverbs 16:3)
*
*
*
and also, i thank God for particularly a few friends who i know will stand by me and encourage me throughout this 6 weeks
you know who you are...thank you...
No comments:
Post a Comment